วันศุกร์ที่ 17 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Elmo Live Fisher-Price

Other products by Fisher-Price

Product Features
-
Elmo Live Fisher-Price actually speaks as his mouth opens and closes just like the real muppet, Elmo Live Fisher-Price, from Sesame Street.
- He waves his arms, sits and stands, even crosses his legs.
- Tells stories and jokes, singing songs and playing games.
- Head bobbles back and forth as he speaks.
- Children can activate the magic with a tickle or a squeeze of Elmo’s foot, tummy, back or nose.

Product Details
- Product Dimensions: 8.1 x 11 x 15 inches ; 3.8 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B0015KOFZK
- Item model number: L9049
- Our Recommended Age: 18 months and up
- Manufacturer Recommended Age: 18 months and up
- Batteries: 6 AA batteries required. (included)

Product Description
From the Manufacturer

In this truly life-like creation, for the first time ever, Elmo Live seems to actually be speaking as his mouth opens and closes just like the real muppet, Elmo Live, from Sesame Street. His mannerisms are right on target as his head bobbles back and forth as he speaks. He waves his arms, sits and stands, even crosses his legs all the while telling stories and jokes, singing songs and playing games. Children can activate the magic with a tickle or a squeeze of Elmo’s foot, tummy, back or nose.
Product Description
Is it live or is it Elmo Live? For the first time ever, in this truly life-like creation, Elmo really appears to be speaking as his mouth opens and closes just like a muppet. His mannerisms are right on target and his head bobbles back and forth as he speaks. Elmo Live waves his arms, sits and stands, and even crosses his legs while telling stories and jokes, singing songs and playing games. Children can activate the magic with a tickle or a squeeze of Elmo's foot, tummy, back or nose. Requires 6 "AA" batteries, included. Measures 12" tall.

Review
"I was lucky enough to find one of these in the store, and I actually purchased it for my neice, but as an adult, I'm absoluetly stunned at how adorable this doll is. I find myself playing it just to hear and see
Elmo move! It's well worth the money! This is the best toy yet that I've seen on the market for the price - you have other toys that do NOTHING, for the same price! I would rather be entertained for my money than to have something stare at me, while I'm starring at it! Great Toy - I can see why it's the HOTTEST TOY Out, and will be SOLD OUT!"

"I was lucky to grab the last
Elmo today locally and my three kids, a 2 year old, 5 year old, and a 7 year old, have been playing with Elmo ever since. They absolutely love it. The neighbors and other family members have been over to see Elmo go. He does sooooo many things, tells stories does dances, plays games, and other quirky fun things. It is so life-like it keeps the kids and adults amazed. My sister has struck out at many stores today and has been told it will be very hard to find this christmas. So if you find one, grab it, as these are definitely THE hit toy this year."

"I just bought this for my 2 year old son for Christmas. There were several in the store and I let him play with him a little while we were there. As soon as
Elmo started talking his face lit up. We're saving the one we bought for Christmas but my husband and I have played with him a little. The look on my baby's face alone made this toy worth every penny."

Buy Elmo Live Fisher-Price
Click Now!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: